Recover lost or deleted emails
If any of your emails have been deleted or gone missing in the last 7 days, submit a restore request and we’ll do everything we can to try and recover your lost messages.
- Restore requests can't be canceled.
- Restorations aren't always successful.
- Messages can only be restored if lost or deleted in the last 7 days, regardless of when they were originally received.
- Successfully recovered messages are added back to the same folder they were in during the time frame you pick to restore to. Check your Trash folder if you can't find them after the restoration is complete and make sure to move them back to the correct folder to ensure they're not automatically deleted again.
- Emails in the Spam folder will NOT be restored.
- Emails from marketing mailing lists that may have discounts, coupons, and deals will NOT be restored.
- Emails in the Trash folder will be restored to the Inbox.
- Emails in the Sent, Archive, and Draft folders will be restored to their respective folders.
- Emails in custom folders will be restored to their respective folders.
- If an original folder is deleted, their emails will be restored to the Inbox.