Problems viewing or passing CAPTCHA verification
Yahoo uses CAPTCHA verification to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. By selecting the correct images, you verify you're human and not a spam-sending computer.
Can't sign in to your account? Learn how to fix problems with your password or Yahoo ID.
- Hear it - Click the headphones icon below the CAPTCHA to hear what images to select.
- Try a different code - Click the refresh icon below the CAPTCHA to see a different code.
- Creating a new Yahoo account.
- Performing too many failed sign in attempts.
- Forwarding messages (chain letters, jokes, etc.).
- Accessing your account from a new browser, computer, or location.
- Sending an email containing HTML, links, embedded graphics, attachments.