Emails aren't received in Yahoo Mail
Not getting the emails you expect is frustrating. Use these steps to identify if there's an issue with your account or the sender's account that's preventing the messages from arriving.
Check if your account has any errors
Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a computer and send yourself an email.
- If you get an error message - The instructions to fix the error should be included with the message.
- If you don't receive the email - Check some info on failed delivery messages.
- If you don't get an error - Your account is working as expected.
Check your account settings
These settings can prevent email from getting to your Inbox:
- Reply-to address - Make sure your reply-to address is blank.
- Blocked address - The sender may have been blocked by mistake.
- Spam folder - Check your spam folder to see if the email was incorrectly marked.
- Email filters - Check your filters to see if the email could've arrived in another folder.
Have the sender check their account
If you didn't find anything wrong with your account, then the issue is on the sender's side.
- Make sure they entered your full email address correctly.
- Suggest they contact their email provider for further assistance.