Add shortcuts and RSS feeds to Yahoo Toolbar in Internet Explorer
Customize how Yahoo Toolbar works by adding your own shortcuts and RSS feeds.
Create a custom shortcut button
- Open the website in your browser window.
- In the toolbar, click the Add more apps icon .
- Click Add this page to Toolbar to add it as a custom button.
Create a custom RSS feed button
- Open the website that offers an RSS feed.
- In the toolbar, click the Add more apps icon (only available on pages with RSS feeds).
- Click Add RSS to Toolbar.
- If there are multiple feeds, you'll be able to pick 1.
- The RSS feed is added to your toolbar as a custom button.
If the button isn't added immediately, click Settings | Refresh Toolbar.